Registration Form for
Spanish + Internship
FIELD FOR PLACEMENT
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE & ACCOMMODATION
Academia Iria Flavia may take photographs and recordings of students in the classroom or carrying out various cultural or leisure activities in order to publish them on our website, our Facebook page and in our publications, for information or advertising purposes.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Intensive Courses and Spanish + Internship Programme are subject to a minimum booking of 3 students. If there are less than 3 students at one group or level, lessons will be reduced as follows:
Intensive Course 20
Intensive Course 25
Intensive Course 25 + 5
15 lessons + 5 private hours
Academia Iria Flavia reserves the right to cancel any courses for reasons beyond our control (including insufficient registration). In such an event, any fees collected will be refunded.
Classes missed due to national or local bank holidays will not be made up, except in the case of Private Courses and individual lessons in Intensive Course 25+5.
Minimum age: 17.
Academia Iria Flavia is insured against any accident that might occur on its premises or during the activities organized by the school. Apart from this coverage, neither Academia Iria Flavia nor host families provide insurance of any kind against illness, accidents outside the premises, robbery or loss of personal property. Students are strongly advised to obtain insurance coverage in advance from their own country. All interns must obtain a medical and a public liability insurance; Academia Iria Flavia can help you with this.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
In order to register for a course, please send:
- Fill in and send the Registration Form.
- Upon receipt of the form, you will be sent an invoice for the payment of the position-search service as a deposit.
- Send a down payment of €325 (position-search service).
- Upon receipt of the down payment, Academia Iria Flavia will assess the level of the participants and start the search for adequate positions according to their profiles.
- Academia Iria Flavia will sign the necessary agreements with the host company and send all the documents to the students or to their educational institution.
- The balance must be paid at least one month before the course start date.
All payments must be made through bank transfer. The client will take care of all the bank expenses.
Academia Iria Flavia Bank details:
ACADEMIA IRIA FLAVIA
Banco Sabadell Atlántico: 0081 0499 60 0001046609
IBAN: ES60 0081 0499 6000 0104 6609
BIC CODE: BSABESBBXXX
Banco Sabadell Atlántico, c/ Xeneral Pardiñas 20.
Santiago de Compostela. 15701 España
- If received more than 20 days before the course start date: all payments made will be reimbursed, except for the €325 deposit (position search service).
- If received 20 or less days before the course start date: 50% of the money already paid, except for the €325 deposit (position search service), will be reimbursed.
- No reimbursement will be made if the student leaves the course after it has started.
- The position-search service fee (€325) will only be reimbursed in the event that Academia Iria Flavia fails to find a suitable position for the student.
- Cancellations must be sent in written (email) to the school secretary. The client will take care of all bank expenses.
- In the case of accommodation in hotel, only the cacellation fee applied by the hotel will be charged.
All banking costs incurred will be deduced from the refund.