Formulario de inscripción
español + prácticas laborales
FIELD FOR PLACEMENT
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE & ACCOMMODATION
Academia Iria Flavia could take pictures and record the students in the classroom or performing different cultural or leisure activities for posting them in our website, our Facebook and our publications, for information or advertising purposes.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All general courses and Spanish + Internship Programme are subject to a minimum booking of 3 students. If there are less than 3 students at one group or level, lessons will be reduced as follows:
Only 1 student registered
Only 2 students registered
Standard Course 20
Intensive Course 25
Intensive Course 25 + 5
15 lessons + 5 private hours
20 lessons + 5 private hours
Academia Iria Flavia reserves the right to cancel any courses for reasons beyond our control (including insufficient registration). In such an event, any fees collected will be refunded.
Classes missed due to national or local bank holidays will not be made up, except in the case of Private Courses and individual lessons in Intensive Course i25+5 will be made up.
Minimum age: 17
Academia Iria Flavia Academia Iria Flavia is insured against any accident that might occur on its premises or during the activities organized by the school. Apart from this coverage, neither Academia Iria Flavia nor host families provide insurance of any kind against illness, accidents outside the premises, robbery or loss of personal property. Students are strongly advised to obtain insurance coverage in advance from their own country. All interns must obtain a medical and a public liability insurance; Academia Iria Flavia can help you with this.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
In order to register for a course, please send:
- Registration Form duly filled in.
- Deposit of 300 € by bank transfer or credit card addressed to Academia Iria Flaviahis amount will be deduced from the total fees.
Dopo aver inviato il tuo foglio di inscrizione, per favore svolgi il Take your level test. Esto nos servirá para conocer tu nivel de español y asignarte una plaza en un grupo del nivel adecuado. Si nos envías tu test de nivel antes del inicio del curso, podrás empezar tus clases de español en cuanto llegues a la escuela. Los estudiantes que no envíen su test de nivel con antelación, tendrán que hacerlo durante el primer día del curso.
Students who need to apply for a visa have to send full payment (course + accommodation) in the moment of enrolment.
As soon as we receive the registration form and the deposit, the school will confirm the booking and send all the necessary documents and information.
The balance will be paid for in one of the following ways:
- By bank transfer, at least 15 days prior to the starting date of the course.
- By credit card, at least 15 days prior to the starting date of the course.
- In cash at the School office, within the first 3 days of the course.
Academia Iria Flavia Bank details:
ACADEMIA IRIA FLAVIA
Banco Sabadell Atlántico: 0081 0499 60 0001046609
IBAN: ES60 0081 0499 6000 0104 6609
BIC CODE: BSABESBBXXX
Banco Sabadell Atlántico, c/ Xeneral Pardiñas 20.
Santiago de Compostela. 15701 España
The student must cover all banking costs.
Registrations received within 15 days notice must be paid in full in the moment of enrolment.
- For cancellations received more than 30 days in advance to the starting date, all payments made for course and accommodation (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
- For cancellations received between 29 and 15 days in advance, a 50% of all payments made (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
- For cancellations received less than 15 days in advance, no refunds will be made.
- All cancellations must be notified in written.
- No refunds will be made to students leaving the course after it has started.
All banking costs incurred will be deduced from the refund.