Academia Iria Flavia can help you manage your accommodation. Just let us know what you are looking for, and we will arrange everything for you before your arrival. You can choose from Spanish host families, student residence or shared apartment. If you’d rather stay in a hotel or private apartment, we can also offer many options to fit your budget and preferences.
All families are carefully selected after a personal interview. Some of them are “traditional” families with or without children; others consist of a “mom”… but all of them have something in common: their kindness and friendliness. You can choose from Half Board (breakfast + lunch OR dinner) or Full Board (breakfast + lunch + dinner). You will be given a key of the house, and lightweight laundry once a week is included.
La hora límite de llegada a las familias son las 00.00. Si viajas en avión, ten en cuenta que el autobús tarda 20 minutos en llegar al centro de la ciudad. Si tu hora prevista de llegada es posterior, deberás reservar un alojamiento alternativo para la primera noche (nosotros podemos ayudarte con su reserva).
Very centrally located (about 30 minutes walking to the school). It offers single or double rooms, shared bathrooms. Rooms are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, TV and Wi-Fi. Daily cleaning service, towels and bed linen are provided by the residence.
Available with Half Board (breakfast + lunch OR dinner) and Full Board (breakfast + lunch + dinner).
La hora límite de llegada a la residencia son las 00.00. Si viajas en avión, ten en cuenta que el autobús tarda 20 minutos en llegar al centro de la ciudad. Si tu hora prevista de llegada es posterior, deberás reservar un alojamiento alternativo para la primera noche (nosotros podemos ayudarte con su reserva).
Half Board (Breakfast + lunch or dinner)
Student Residence (per person/night)
Half Board (Breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Accompanying persons not attending a course: 50 € per week per person.
- Vegan or gluten-free diets (in host family or student residence): 50 € per week per person (does not apply to vegetarian diets).
- Airport transfer: € 30 (one way); € 60 (return)
School apartments are situated in the city centre, about 10 – 15 minutes walking from the school.
Fully equipped: kitchen, washing machine, WiFi, TV…
Outward facing rooms equipped with heating, desk, wardrobe…
Bed linen and towels provided for weekly change.
Professional cleaning of common areas (bathroom, kithchen, living room...) every 2 weeks. Students are expected to keep their roomc tidy.
Keys are delivered on arrival, Monday to Saturday from 10.00 to 22.00. For late arrivals or bank holidays, the student will get instructions to collect the keys and get to the apartment.
The student will be asked to fill out a form with the details of their trip (date and time of arrival / return) and a phone number for contact. If there is a change in the expected time of arrival, it must be notified to the school immediately, in order to arrange the delivery of keys. If the change is not communicated, keys cannot be delivered and the school shall not be responsible for any expenses the student might have when booking an alternative accommodation for the first night.
Podemos gestionar y reservar alojamiento en hoteles de diferentes categorías 🏨
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE:
One way (30 €)
Return trip (60 €)
- Maximum distance from accommodations to school is 30 minutes, either walking or by public transport.
- Double rooms are only available for students travelling together.
- Accommodation in shared appartment is provided from the Sunday before the course starts until the Saturday after the course ends. Students arriving earlier or leaving later can book 1 or 2 extra days; 3 or more extra days will be charged as a whole week.
- In case of loss of the apartment keys, a replacement fee of €75 will be charged.
- Any reasonable complaint about the accommodation will be seen to in 24 hours.
- All prices are final, with no hidden costs.
- Academia Iria Flavia keeps a close follow-up of the students’ accommodation and makes sure they receive a friendly treatment. Please report to the school secretary any problem or dissatisfaction with your accommodation. The school will mediate between you and your host family about the problem or advise you on how to handle the situation yourself. In the rare case of an unsolvable problem, housing will be changed within 24 hours. Students who withdraw from IF housing before the completion of the course will receive no housing refund.
- Students who leave the accommodation arranged by Academia Iria Flavia before the end of the course will not receive a refund.
- Accommodation supplement for acompanying people (friends or relatives not attending a course at Academia Iria Flavia): 50€ per week