Registration Form for groups
SCHOOL DETAILS / AGENT DETAILS
Ages of the students
TRIP COORDINATOR DETAILS
GROUP LEADERS ACCOMMODATION
Academia Iria Flavia may take photographs and recordings of students in the classroom or carrying out various cultural or leisure activities in order to publish them on our website, our Facebook page and in our publications, for information or advertising purposes.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read this information carefully:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
To register, please:
- Send our group registration form.
- Upon receipt of the form, Academia Iria Flavia will send an invoice for the payment of the deposit.
- Send a deposit of € 100 per student. Upon receipt of the deposit, Academia Iria Flavia will send confirmation of the reservation of dates and places for the course.
- The balance must be paid at least one month before the course start date.
All payments must be made through bank transfer. The client will take care of all the bank expenses.
ACADEMIA IRIA FLAVIA
Banco Sabadell Atlántico: 0081 0499 60 0001046609
IBAN: ES60 0081 0499 6000 0104 6609
BIC CODE: BSABESBBXXX
Banco Sabadell Atlántico, c/ Xeneral Pardiñas 20.
Santiago de Compostela. 15701 España
- If received more than 20 days before the course start date, all payments made will be reimbursed.
- If received within 20 days before the course start date: all payments already made will be reimbursed, except the ammounts corresponding to activities that require a bus or train trip, since we must book and pay for them in advance.
- In the case of accommodation in hotel, only the cacellation fee applied by the hotel will be charged.
- Cancellations must be sent in written (email, or post) to the school secretary. The client will take care of all bank expenses.
ACCOMMODATION WITH FAMILIES
- To offer the student the same meals that will be prepared for the family (except for medical prescription or vegetarians).
- To provide a clean and comfortable accommodation.
- To wash the student’s clothes when they do the family laundry.
- To take the student to the school on the first day of class.
- There is NO OBLIGATION for host families to take the students to the meeting point for departure. Students must pay for their own transport to this point if necessary.
- Provide packed lunch when, due to the activities, the student won’t be able to have lunch at home.
- To treat each student like any other family member.
- To respect the house rules of each family, as well as the meal times.
- To respect the time to arrive home determined by their teachers.
- To inform the family if they are going to be absent at a mealtime or if they are going to arrive home later than scheduled.
Note: a supplement of 60 € per week will be applied for students with vegan or gluten free diet requirements.
- Academia Iria Flavia offers one or two individual bedrooms, with no increase in price, when there is an odd number of boys and/or girls in the group.
ACCOMMODATION IN HOTEL OR STUDENTS' RESIDENCE
- Hotel or residence accommodation can also be arranged for school groups. Prices and conditions stated on the original quote are subject to availability in the moment of enrolment.
Basisc Pack includes:
- From 5 to 15 students: 1 study group.
- From 16 to 29 students: 2 study groups.
- From 30 to 43 students: 3 study groups.
- From 44 to 54 students: 4 study groups.
- From 50 to 65 students: 5 study groups.
If more groups than those considered in each section were necessary due to the existence of different levels or syllabus contents (for example, DELE exam preparation for part of the students), a weekly supplement of 400 € per group will be charged.
If the stay coincides with a holiday, the missing classes will be made up for by adding a daily lesson.
Academia Iria Flavia’s Liability Insurance covers the possible accidents that could take place during the use of the school facilities. We recommend that the students hire their own accident and health insurance.