Academia Iria Flavia's online courses consist of individual sessions delivered by qualified teachers, experienced and trained in online teaching.
Class sessions are held through videoconferences and a virtual classroom, a private student-teacher space for the exchange of materials, homework assignments and a 24-hour communication channel between the two. We work on all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) with a special focus on those more relevant for each student.
It is a formula that allows us to develop innovative teaching approaches, such as collaborative activities, exchange of messages and files, simulations, etc.
ONLINE WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHERS OF SPANISH
1. General Spanish. Keep your Spanish going with these lessons, designed according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the Curriculum Plan of the Cervantes Institute. Levels A1 to C2.
2. Preparation for DELE. Prepare your DELE exam with real materials for each test, simulation of real exams and evaluations according to the criteria of the official examiners. Levels A1 to C2.
3. Conversation in Spanish. Improve your communication skills using different materials to practice oral expression and interaction in different contexts and topics. At the end of the course you will express yourself with greater fluency, security and correction. Levels A2 to C2.
4. Spanish for the Professional World. Learn how to prepare your CV in Spanish or face a job interview. Levels B1 to C2.
5. Support Course. We review basic grammatical and lexical issues related to "bad habits", so that you forget about your most frequent mistakes. We pay special attention to communication, so that, at the end, you can express yourself with more security and correctness. Levels A2 to C2.
6. ¿Somos listos o estamos listos? SER Vs. ESTAR. Learn how to use these two verbs with clear and concise explanations, and with well-contextualized activities, to express yourself with more security and correction. Levels A2 and B1.
7. Este curso es por y para ti. POR Vs. PARA. Learn how to use these two prepositions with clear and concise explanations, and with well-contextualized activities, to express yourself with more security and correctness. Level B1.
8. The Past Tense. We learn and perfect the use of past tenses through the four skills, with the main goal set on communication. Levels A2 to B2.
9. The Subjunctive. Through creative activities, we learn and perfect the use of the subjunctive mood and the contrast with the indicative in different communicative contexts. Levels B2 to C2.
SPANISH THROUGH ITS CULTURE
1. Cultural Protocols: the culture of gifts, parties and celebrations. Learn how to behave in different social situations: propose, accept or reject an invitation; behaviors at the table; celebrations etc. Levels A2 to B2.
2. Spanish Through its Literature. We start from contemporary authors to talk about different aspects of Spanish culture. Levels B2 to C2.
3. Spanish Through its Cinema. We use movies, short films and film reviews to talk about attitudes, beliefs and values typical of Spanish culture. Levels B2 to C2.
4. Learn Spanish by Singing. In this course we work with songs from different periods and styles of Spanish music to speak and carry out activities on various aspects of our culture. Levels A2 to C2.
5. Learn Spanish by Cooking. Practice Spanish in a different and fun way, with creative activities to learn how to cook dishes of Spanish gastronomy and at the same time improve your level of conversation. Levels A2 to C2
Classes may be scheduled Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 21.00 (Spanish time) and Saturdays from 09.00 to 13.00 (Spanish time), depending on availability
- 5-hour pack: € 135 (€ 27 / hour)
- 10-hour pack: € 270 (€ 27 / hour)
- 15-hour pack: € 375 (€ 25 / hour)
- 20 hour pack: € 460 (€ 23 / hour)
Classes for 2 people: 20% discount per person
For groups of 3 or more students, please ask for dates and prices
1 hour of class = 60 minutes
YOUR STARTING LEVEL
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance with the number of hours and the level of the course completed.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW US AND LEARN HOW OUR ONLINE COURSES WORK?
We invite you to a free, no-obligation interview to help you define your needs and answer all your questions personally. Write us at email@example.com and we will organize a Skype meeting.
To enrol and set up your class schedule, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 981 572 888
Reservations and payments
- The choice of the class schedule will only be possible after the course has been paid.
- When the school confirms that the payment has been received, the student may reserve the dates and times they prefer, always subject to availability.
- Courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Postpone a class
- The student may postpone a class to another date / time provided he notifies the school 24 hours in advance.
- Postponements must be notified to the school in writing to the following email: email@example.com
- If a student arrives late to the start of a class, they will not have the right to make up for the missed time or to a financial refund.
- If a student does not attend a scheduled class, they will not have the right to make up or receive a financial refund. In these cases, the teacher will send assignments and materials so that the student can make up for the missed time autonomously.
Cancellation of courses
- Cancellations must be notified to the school in writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations received 20 days before the start of the course: the school returns the payments made to the student.
- For cancellations made less than 20 days before the start of the course: no refunds are made. The student will be given the option to postpone the classes and receive them within a period of 1 year from the initially scheduled start date.
- No amount will be refunded for cancellations after the start of the course.