Mandatory, so we can link this application form to your level test.
General Terms and Conditions
All general courses and Spanish + Internship Programme are subject to a minimum booking of 3 students. If there are less than 3 students at one group or level, lessons will be reduced as follows:
|Lesson reduction in case of low enrolment (lessons received per week)|
|Only 1 student registered||Only 2 students registered|
|Standard Course 20||8 lessons||12 lessons|
|Intensive Course 25||13 lessons||17 lessons|
|Intensive Course 25+5||13 lessons + 5 private hours||17 lessons + 5 private hours|
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- 1 hour = 60 minutes
Classes missed due to national or local bank holidays will not be made up, except in the case of Private Courses and individual lessons in Intensive 25+5 Course.
Students booking accommodation in a shared flat must pay a deposit of 100 € per student on the first day of the course. At the end of the course, the deposit will be refunded, provided that the flat is left in perfect conditions.
Academia Iria Flavia is insured against any accident that might occur on its premises or during the activities organized by the school. Apart from this coverage, neither Academia Iria Flavia nor host families provide insurance of any kind against illness, accidents outside the premises, robbery or loss of personal property. Students are strongly advised to obtain insurance coverage in advance from their own country. All interns must obtain a medical and a public liability insurance; Academia Iria Flavia can help you with this.
Registration and payment
When we confirm reception of your Registration Form, CV and placement test, please send a deposit of 300 € by bank transfer or credit card. The balance can be paid by the same means before arrival, or at the school secretary in the firs 3 days of your course.
Academia Iria Flavia Bank details:
|ACADEMIA IRIA FLAVIA
Banco Sabadell Atlántico: 0081 0499 60 0001046609
IBAN: ES60 0081 0499 6000 0104 6609
BIC CODE: BSABESBBXXX
Banco Sabadell Atlántico, c/ Xeneral Pardiñas 20.
Santiago de Compostela. 15701 España
The student must cover all banking costs.
- For cancellations received more than 30 days in advance to the starting date, all payments made for course and accommodation (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
- For cancellations received between 29 and 15 days in advance, a 50% of all payments made (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
- For cancellations received less than 15 days in advance, no refunds will be made.
- All cancellations must be notified in written.
- No refunds will be made to students leaving the course after it has started.
- All banking costs incurred will be deduced from the refund.