Learning through videoconference is an enormously dynamic and flexible type of class that emulates our daily communicative exchanges, both personal and professional.
It is a formula that allows us to develop innovative teaching approaches, such as collaborative activities, exchange of messages and files, simulations, etc.
Academia Iria Flavia's online courses consist of individual sessions delivered by qualified and experienced native teachers. These sessions are designed according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the Curricular Plan of the Cervantes Institute.
Class sessions are held through videoconferences and a virtual classroom, a private student-teacher space for the exchange of materials, homework assignments and a 24-hour communication channel between the two.
Contents to choose
- General or professional language courses.
- DELE Preparation
- Conversation classes.
From A1 to C2
Classes may be scheduled Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 22.00 (Spanish time) and Saturdays from 09.00 to 13.00 (Spanish time), depending on availability
- 5-hour pack: € 135 (€ 27 / hour)
- 10-hour pack: € 270 (€ 27 / hour)
- 15-hour pack: € 375 (€ 25 / hour)
- 20 hour pack: € 460 (€ 23 / hour)
Classes for 2 people: 20% discount per person
1 hour of class = 60 minutes + 10 additional minutes in case of technical problems.
Your starting level
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance with the number of hours and the level of the course completed.
Do you want to know us and know how our distance courses work?
We invite you to a free, no-obligation interview to help you define your needs and answer all your questions personally. Write us at email@example.com and we will organize a meeting by Skype.
To enrol and set up your class schedule, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 981 572 888
Reservations and payments
- The choice of the class schedule will only be possible after the course has been paid.
- When the school confirms that the payment has been received, the student may reserve the dates and times they prefer, always subject to availability.
- Courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Postpone a class
- The student may postpone a class to another date / time provided he notifies the school 24 hours in advance.
- Postponements must be notified to the school in writing to the following email: email@example.com
- If a student arrives late to the start of a class, they will not have the right to make up for the missed time or to a financial refund.
- If a student does not attend a scheduled class, they will not have the right to make up or receive a financial refund. In these cases, the teacher will send assignments and materials so that the student can make up for the missed time autonomously.
Cancellation of courses
- Cancellations must be notified to the school in writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations received 20 days before the start of the course: the school returns the payments made to the student.
- For cancellations made less than 20 days before the start of the course: no refunds are made. The student will be given the option to postpone the classes and receive them within a period of 1 year from the initially scheduled start date.
- No amount will be refunded for cancellations after the start of the course.