Formulario de inscripción Cursos Generales
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE & ACCOMMODATION
Academia Iria Flavia could take pictures and record the students in the classroom or performing different cultural or leisure activities for posting them in our website, our Facebook and our publications, for information or advertising purposes.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All general courses and Spanish + Internship Programme are subject to a minimum booking of 3 students. If there are less than 3 students at one group or level, lessons will be reduced as follows:
Only 1 student registered
Only 2 students registered
Standard Course 20
Intensive Course 25
Curso Intensivo 25 + 5
15 lessons + 5 private hours
20 lessons + 5 private hours
Academia Iria Flavia reserves the right to cancel any courses for reasons beyond our control (including insufficient registration). In such an event, any fees collected will be refunded.
Classes missed due to national or local bank holidays will not be made up, except in the case of Private Courses and individual lessons in Intensive Course 25 + 5.
Minimum age: 17
Academia Iria Flavia is insured against any accident that might occur on its premises or during the activities organized by the school. Apart from this coverage, neither Academia Iria Flavia nor host families provide insurance of any kind against illness, accidents outside the premises, robbery or loss of personal property. Students are strongly advised to obtain insurance coverage in advance from their own country.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
In order to register for a course, please send:
- Registration Form duly filled in.
- Deposit of 150 € by bank transfer or credit card addressed to Academia Iria Flaviahis amount will be deduced from the total fees.
Dopo aver inviato il tuo foglio di inscrizione, per favore svolgi il Take your level testThis will help us to know your command of Spanish language and place you in the correct level group. Sending your placement test beforehand means you will start your Spanish lessons as soon as you arrive in the school on the first day. Students failing to send the placement test in advance will have to do it on the first day of their course.
Students who need to apply for a visa have to send full payment (course + accommodation) in the moment of enrolment.
As soon as we receive the registration form and the deposit, the school will confirm the booking and send all the necessary documents and information.
The balance will be paid for in one of the following ways:
- By bank transfer, at least 15 days prior to the starting date of the course.
- By credit card, at least 15 days prior to the starting date of the course.
- In cash at the School office, within the first 3 days of the course.
Academia Iria Flavia Bank details:
ACADEMIA IRIA FLAVIA
Banco Sabadell Atlántico: 0081 0499 60 0001046609
IBAN: ES60 0081 0499 6000 0104 6609
BIC CODE: BSABESBBXXX
Banco Sabadell Atlántico, c/ Xeneral Pardiñas 20.
Santiago de Compostela. 15701 España
The student must cover all banking costs.
Registrations received within 15 days notice must be paid in full in the moment of enrolment.
- More than 20 days in advance to the starting date: all payments made will be refunded
- From 19 to 7 days in advance to the starting date: all payments made will be refunded, excluding the deposit (150 €) which will be used as administration expenses
- Less than 7 days in advance to the starting date: if the full course has already been paid, a 50% of all payments made will be refunded (excluding the deposit).
- No refunds will be made to students leaving the course after it has started
- All cancellations must be notified in written. All banking costs incurred will be deduced from the refund.