The best choice: Academia Iria Flavia in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
If you are planning a trip to Spain with your students, you should offer them the possibility of traveling to a lesser known part of the country, away from the most common stereotypes. In Santiago de Compostela you will find a quiet, extremely safe and kind city. Enjoyable and vibrant, without crowded packs of foreign students and with a manageable size and dimension. Here, all the interesting places are at a short walking distance from each other, so your students will not need to use the public transport.
Academia Iria Flavia is an accredited centre by the Instituto Cervantes and belongs to FEDELE, the Spanish Federation of Schools of Spanish as Foreign Language. At Academia Iria Flavia we have a long standing experience organising programs for groups of schools, colleges, high schools, universities...Since 1998 we have been receiving groups from the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, India, USA...
We take charge of everything, so the trip planning does not become a nuisance:
- We offer you a course according to your requirements
- We take charge of organising your accommodation and that of your students
- We offer free-of-charge accommodation to the accompanying teachers, certificate of attendance, emergency phone line…
- We offer you a wide range of activities, visits and optional trips, so you can complete the program according to the interests of your students and the available budget.
- We will give you a hand organising your trip, advising you on the best way to reach Santiago from your city.
- We will meet you on your arrival at the airport, transferring your students and the teachers to the accommodations and...you can start enjoying your stay in one of the most beautiful cities in Spain!
Our Business Spanish Course is to students who will need the Spanish language in working environments and who wish to get familiar with the Spanish labour market. We deal with topics such as paperwork and…Read more
Our Spanish for Tourism Course has a duration of 1 or 2 weeks, and is specifically aimed at students or tourism and catering industries and at students planning an internship stay in a Spanish company.…Read more
Our Spanish for Journalism Course is aimed at students of journalism. We deal with interesting topics such as history of politics and the media in democratic Spain; values and behaviours related to the use of…Read more