These General Courses are perfect for students looking to combine the learning of Spanish language with cultural and leisure acttivities to know Santiago, our culture and traditions. Our objective is that our students can communicate with native speakers in the shortest term possible.
Spanish courses in Santiago de Compostela.
- Minimum duration: one week.
- Registration Fee: 45€ (mandatory for our General Courses).
- Groups have an average of 5 students and a maximum of 8 (10 in June, July and August).
- In case there is only 1 or 2 students in a group or level, lessons will be reduced as stated in our General Terms and Conditions.
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes.
- One-to-one (private) hours = 60 minutes.
- At the end of your stay at Academia Iria Flavia, you will have the chance to fill in a questionnaire to express your degree of satisfaction with the services provided: course, teachers, accommodation, activities...
- All prices are final, with no hidden costs.
The registration fees include:
- Administrative expenses
- Accommodation management
- Participatioin in all the free activities organised by the shool
- Use of all didactic material
- Free use of audiovisual facilities in the School
- Certificate of Attendance
Course Standard 20
20 group lessons per week. There is a ½ hour coffee break with the teachers every day.
|1-2 weeks||175 €/week|
|3-4 weeks||160 €/week|
|5-8 weeks||155 €/week|
|Extra week||150 €|
Course Intensive 25
25 group lessons per week. Same structure as the Standard Course 20, but with 5 extra lessons per week, focused on improving oral communication.
|1-2 weeks||235 €/week|
|3-4 weeks||220 €/week|
|5-8 weeks||215 €/week|
|Extra week||210 €|
Course Intensive 25+5
25 group lessons + 5 one-to-one hours (x 60 minutes), dedicated to work on those aspects of the language that need to be reinforced or to improve oral communication skills. This course is approved as Bildungsurlaub in Germany.
|1-2 weeks||385 €/week|
|3-4 weeks||370 €/week|
|5-8 weeks||360 €/week|
|Extra week||350 €|
From 2 to 6 one-to-one hours (x 60 minutes) a day, in order to focus only on your needs. During the first class, the teacher and you will establish the objectives. When the course is longer than 4 hours a day, two or three teachers will take turns.
|1 hour||30 €|